- Founder – Stars On Ice (12 cities / CBC)
- Founder – Telus Skins Game (CBC/TSN)
- Founder – Canadian Professional Figure Skating Championships (CBS/CTV)
- Founder – Chrysler Nations Cup LPGA event (CBC)
- Founder – RMCC Wayne Gretzky & Friends (Global TV)
- Founder – Skate The Nation (16 cities)
- Founder – Goodyear Drive For Gold (Hockey Canada – 67 cities)
- Executive Producer – Reflections of Gold DVD Series (6.2 million discs)
- Executive Producer – MVP Hockey DVD Series (General Mills / 1 million discs)
- Executive Producer – Steve Nash Charity Classic (Vancouver)
- Co-Founder – Allstate All-Canadians (NHLPA)
- Founder – PwC Epic Tour (Canada’s largest GranFondo)
Our Cycling Projects
HPM has developed highly innovative cycling experiences for recreational cyclists, the corporate market and municipal tourism authorities.
For companies with C-suite clientele and high net-worth customers, cycling is a highly desirable market segment.
Click on an image to learn more about our cycling projects.
HPM works with our corporate clientele to develop sports and entertainment based marketing and communication solutions.
Our project portfolio also includes event marketing properties that we have created on behalf of our clients – or that we own and operate in the Canadian marketplace.
Click on the images here to see case studies on some of our best recent work.